Monday, November 21, 2011

Diverse Makeup

I had a chance to do a diverse makeup last Saturday. Thanks to Kennetha (my husband's classmate) for letting me do the makeup! They were very sweet and nice to me! It was their Sorority's Thanksgiving party. I'm very happy to be part of it :-)


This is Kennetha. First time ko mag-makeup sa African-American skin type. I used IMAN foundation in Earth 6 and Cinema Secrets creme foundation as concealer. Honestly, I had a hard time putting blush on her cheeks because I don't have the right shade for her skintone. Well, now I know what to buy next time! :-)


Priscilla. My favorite! I really enjoyed putting makeup on her because I love correcting and concealing her dark under eyes and some acne on her forehead. I used my Cinema Secrets creme eyeshadow in orange as my corrector and MAC concealer and then set it with my favorite Laura Mercier translucent powder.

She will have her engagement photoshoot next month, and she asked me to do her makeup!! YEY!! Another client!



Me, Priscilla, Kennetha and their friend.

Thanks everyone!

Makeup by Em Smith
Join me in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment