Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Painting: Makeup on Paper Towel

These past few days, I'm spending my free time in painting using new medium "makeup" on paper towel. I know most of the people especially makeup artists use makeup on paper for their face chart. I tried to do that and it was fun! But one time, I was cleaning my makeup brushes and thought to paint on paper towel using makeup. 

Here are some of my works taken from my mobile phone (using Pixlr-o-matic)
 "Isabel" makeup on paper towel
Inspired from Morgan Lamkin's photograph
 This was my first work. I love purple eyeshadow!
 "Nunal" makeup on paper towel


I enjoyed doing these paintings! Try it! The things that you need are makeup, brush, paper towel (I prefer plain), spatula & clean container for mixing and a little bit of baby oil (for blending)

I can't wait to do some more! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment