Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makeup look for work

Ito ang isa sa paborito kong makeup look kapag pumapasok sa work. Gumamit ako ng two eyeshadows (crystal avalanche and embark of MAC) at more on black eyeliner / mascara. Sobrang mainit na dito sa Houston kaya mas prefer ko gumamit ng matte finish pagdating sa foundation and powder :-)

I really apologized for not updating my blog everyday! Right now, I'm focusing on my first job here in Houston (I am a freelance artist for MAC cosmetics! isa sa mga pangarap ko dati pa! Thank you Lord!) and also, I've been busy doing other things during weekday (graphic design+ marriage + family/friends). But I will try to post my upcoming art next month! (photo/makeup session with Cindy - winner of my first makeover giveaway and photo/makeup session with Kristen for her Senior shoot)

Have a great week everyone! :) Stay safe!

Em



No comments:

Post a Comment