Monday, January 23, 2012

Makeup Look: Gold shimmer eyeshadow



My look for today :) 

--

Here are the products that I used:


Face
(I cleaned my face using Cetaphil Cleanser-For All Skin Types)
MAC Fix+
Eucerin Calming Creme-Moisturizer (For dry skin, but I only used this on my undereyes,forehead and around my lips.)
L'oreal Truematch foundation (Liquid)
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural
Covergirl blush  powder

Eyes
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Gold (as my base)
Elizabeth Arden gold shimmer powder
NYX gold eye cream (inner corner of the eyes)
Estee lauder eye pencil
Maybelline gel liner
Elizabeth Arden brow powder (I also used this to contour my nose)
MAC brow gel in Beguile
MAC eyelash curler
 Covergirl Mascara

Lips 
Aquaphor (healing oitment/lip balm)
NYX lip liner (Pale Pink)
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide lipstick (only on the center of my lips)




By the way, I have Pinterest account, follow me here Thank you! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Can you post the specific products you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already posted it! Thank you for visiting my blog :-)

      Delete